Saturday, February 02, 2013

Venezuelan happy because it was stolen in the most beautiful beach in the world, Puerto Cruz, Island of Margarita

 Playa_puerto_cruz
Ruben Castro, a Venezuelan, 29 years old, was robbed and kidnapped on Monday 14, January 2013 by a group of criminals on the beach of Puerto Cruz, located on the Island of Margarita. After being stripped of his cell phone, cash and truck, Castro said he was happy that at least one theft occurred in one of the world's most beautiful beaches."What happened was I was in my tent and I was seeing a woman who was very good. You know that the Venezuelans are the most beautiful women on the planet, then nothing, I stared at her and when I turned around, I had gunpoint. There were three boys, one wearing a shark pie: our wonderful dish like no other. Anyway, They dragged me to my own truck while threatening me with a diamond knife, which you know was also invented by a Venezuelan-and there, from the car, I could see the benefit that we are the Venezuelan: a beautiful beach with a glorious sunset, almost as beautiful as our snowy peaks. But I came back to reality when I felt the cold blade of the knife to my neck, I guess that will feel Limardo (Venezuelan Gold Medal at London Olympic Games (8-3-2012)) in each of its competencies. "Our national pride!" Recounted Castro while enjoying the classic "chalequeo or joke" when Venezuelan police kept taking his testimony.After stolen my truck, Ruben left alone for five days on a mountain north of the island. But before fleeing, the criminals left several bruises and food, the best cocoa in the world: that of Venezuela. "Yes, They just left me a few squares of chocolate. Good thing was to here, which is the best. It reminded me at times I was a student at the Central University of Venezuela, my beautiful Alma Mater, Heritage, I remember when I went to buy goodies, but never could because they were burning a bus and there wasn't a bus fire extinguishers all over the place. Finally, the fifth day of being strapped local police arrived and well, you know that Venezuela is very plain, they told me that they had to take detained because my truck was linked to a shooting that happened two days ago and they took me to Pampatar prison" Castro culminated smiling because he had just entered in the Special Prison System Orchestras of San Antonio Jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment