Saturday, April 07, 2012

Good example of Marketing.

A Professor explained Marketing to MBA students

1 mar

“A Professor explained Marketing to MBA students:

1. You see gorgeous girl in party, you go to her & say: I am rich, would you marry me - That’s: Direct Marketing.

2. You attend party & your friend goes to a girl & pointing at you, and he tells her: He is very rich, would you marry him – That’s: Advertising.

3. In a party, a girl walks to you & she says: you are rich, would you marry me? - That’s: Brand Recognition.

4. You say: I am very rich, would you marry me? & she slaps you  - That’s: Customer Feedback.

5. You say: I am very rich, would you marry me? & she introduces you to her husband - That’s: Demand & Supply Gap.

6. Before you say: I am rich, would you marry me?, your wife arrives - That’s: Restriction from Entering New Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment