Saturday, December 22, 2012

LETTER FROM AN OLD FATHER TO SON.

If one day you see me old, if I dirty when I eat and I can not dress ... Be patient, remember the time I spent to teach you. If when I speak with you I always say the same things, I do not stop ... listen to me, when you were little I had to tell the same story every night until I fall asleep. When you do not want to wash and do not blame me ashamed ... remember when I had to run after inventing excuses why you did not want to swim. When you see my ignorance on new technologies, give me the necessary time and not look at me with that smile I had all the patience to teach the ABC, when at some point I can not remember or I lose my train of thought ... Give me time to remember and if I can not annoy you: the most important thing is not what you say but my need to be with you and having you there to listen to me. When my tired legs do not allow me to hold your hand do not treat me like I'm a burden, you come to me with your strong hands in the same way I did with you when you moved your first steps. When I say that I would be dead ... do not get angry one day understand what leads me to say that. Try to understand that at my age you do not live, you survive. One day you will find that in spite of my mistakes I've always wanted the best for you I tried to spianarti the road. Give me a bit of your time, give me some of your patience, give me a shoulder to rest my head in the same way I did for you. Help me to walk, help me to end my days with love and patience in return I will give you a smile and the immense love I always had for you. I love my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment